Saturday 11 August 2007

Trevs Google Wander

What the hell is this? I have no idea. Any thoughts?


And this video of a pelican eating a pigeon. Some wag not only felt the need to not protect a poor pigeon, but also felt the need to film it, show a 'hilarious' Do Not Feed the Pelicans sign and then show it again in slow motion. Carnage. I'll have to watch out for Evil Pelicans on my travels.


Oh my god, I would love to live here! Apart from the fact that it's animated, but its a street for pigeons! Pigeon Street rules. I saw one about the Twins Molly and Polly, and there were two pigeon chicks and they named them Molly and Polly after themselves. Imaginative girls, i must say.

4 comments:

Philip. said...

My god!!

Trevor, don't let Kevin see this bird-eating-bird action!

Anonymous said...

I know! He won't step foot out the door again! He'll have nightmares and everything.

DD said...

What is this? It's an e-mail client, like Lotus Notes or Outlook. It's also kind of pointless now there are so many web based e-mail providerss freely available.

Anonymous said...

aaaaah, so thats what it is! Thanks for that, pidge!