Saturday 18 August 2007

Kevin's Covert Operation Part 2

After exploring the main office, I hitched a ride on the Pigeon Lady as she went to do some filing. We entered a small, pokey room, stuffed floor to ceiling in files. A daunting prospect.

This quantity of papers was only a tiny fraction of the papers that the Lady had to file away. And as the files were so tightly packed in, pulling them out and pushing them back in was quite a physical job.
Spot the Kevin!!! If you can't see me, I'm right in the centre. Get your microscopes out!


After a few hours of this, i was thoroughly bored, and made my escape through an open window. Unfortunately the Lady couldn't follow, as there were bars on the inside of the windows. Tough call. But in these situations, its every pigeon for himself.

I have picked up during my time in the office that the person whose pigeon hole i found (also called Kevin) is not the most pleasant person. In fact he's rather creepy and chews food in the most gross and loud way. Unfortunately, we share a name, but I hope that i can bring the name more dignity than this bloke is doing!

5 comments:

DD said...

Have you ever considered a career in the Arts, Kevin?

I'm sure you could do better than this.

Anonymous said...

great blog! it's funny! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Dame Honoria - Is that supposed to be art???? Get me some clay, I will do a much better sculpture!

Daniela - Thanks muchly, I do try!

(Oi! Its mostly mine you know!! - Trev)

stinkypaw said...

What's that famous quote of Shakespeare?! What's in a name or something?...

Anonymous said...

Well exactly! I'm sure theres many fab Kevs out there