Wednesday 18 April 2007

Praa Sands

Day two of the cornwall trip, and we went to the beach.




You will have to excuse my bung eye. I blame the head-falling-off incedent. I've never been quite right since.

This is me trying to talk to some mussels, but they weren't having it. Later i found a starfish, and it was very chatty indeed. Lovely fellow. Was interviewed for Creature Comforts, apparantly.




I then decided to go a bit crazy, and found myself a bit too near the edge of the cliffs. It was a bit dicey for a while, as a big wave nearly swept me off, so i had a word with a nearby limpet, named Clive, and he said that as I am not a gastropod with superior suction, i wouldn't be very safe on the cliff. I thought he may be taking drugs, but i got the jist of what he was saying, and headed further in shore.






After my near death experience, i decided to enjoy the sea in a much safer way, at my own little private beach area.


Wasn't too keen at first, as i can't quite trust my paint to not fall off and become a sea water absorbing clay sponge type creature, but after a while, i plucked up the courage.


Was quite nice actually, until a limpet tried to attach itself to me, obviously mistaking me for some algae cover rock, probably on account of the fact that they ahve no eyes. Daft creatures.

1 comment:

Philip. said...

I was just thinking, do people ever think you are crazy mad for taking Trevor out for walks??

Personally, I'm all for it. Aftgerall, why should the poor guy be cooped up all day at home? :-)