Wednesday 18 April 2007

Day One Of Cornwall

Check me out riding shotgun. I bagsied it long before anyone else, but apparantly, being only very small, i dont qualifiy, as it would be too much of a squish in the back to justify me taking up the whole front seat. Bloody sizeist meanies. Spent most of the Six hour journey down to Cornwall sat next to the Pigeon Lady's little brother's ear. Hmpf.

When we got there, we found a massive chess set in the garden. Cheeky tykes challenged me to a game, knowing full well that normal chess pieces are hard for me to move, never mind these towering monstrosities



Made a valiant effort though, and managed to move the queen about an inch. The Pigeon Lady then got bored (shes like that, impatient and competitive) and relegated me to the bench to watch. Probably a good idea, cuz i got very tired moving the queen, and must have fallen asleep, because the next thing i knew, it was dark and i was on a windowsill in my box. So i went back to sleep.

No comments: