Wednesday 18 April 2007

Branching out

I've finally broken free from the clutches of that Pigeon Lady, and have gone freelance! Welcome to my own Blog. To those not in the know, My name is Trevor, or Trev, and i am a pigeon. A 3inch high, clay pigeon admittedly, but a pigeon nonetheless. I used to have aspirations of becoming a postman, but those plans went out of the window after i discovered travel! This blog will be mainly documenting my adventures, and the fellow pigeons and general birdfolk that i meet. Followers of my previous abode, Pigeon Post, will already know that i have travelled down to London to meet Brian the Pigeon ( link One and Two) and i have been on various adventures with The Pigeon Lady. As I'm sure you will have to trawl through lots or rambling bollocks to get the posts about me, I have complied a selection of links for you here;-

Postman Trials 1
Postman Trials 2
Chilling in the Garden
Postman Trials 3
Postman Trails 4
Scuba Outfit
Washing Up Diving
Skiing
Big Mac Challenge
Bonsai Tree
100th Post Office Party
Giant Clog
Dashboard Chums
Me and Speckles
Picking up Chicks
Preparing for London
Arriving Home
Adventures in York
Spooky Halloween!
Me and Graham
Skegness Seaside
Krimblingtons
Merry Krimble
New Years Eve
Snowman
Easter Afterthought

As you can see, her interest in me has waned slightly in the past few months, and she even dropped me so my head fell off and now im all battered and not my youthful, handsome self, so i'm taking the blogging into my own hands. Its a bit tricky, being so small with big feet, but i think i've got the hang of it. Watch this space for my adventures in Cornwall, and for future escapades!

No comments: