Sunday 15 July 2007

York

Took a trip to York today, and on the way, met up with the dashboard crew, Bugs and Wilf


York is a historical town, with many sights, attractions and shops. As it is a rather rainy Sunday and the local pigeon population are, rather sensibly, hiding somewhere dry, I spend a considerable amount of time in a coffee shop.
Argh!! Tragedy strikes! That dozy, clumsy-ass pigeon lady has only broken off my foot - again!! Jesus, such a ham-fisted cow!


She had better superglue it back on again!

5 comments:

Philip. said...

As an amputee myself I can truly sympathise :-)

Anonymous said...

lol, i hope you weren't left clunking around in a handbag to lose yours, like me!!

Philip. said...

I've never been in a handbag, honest :-)

Anonymous said...

Thats probably a good thing!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.