Monday 25 June 2007

Other Clay Pigeons in the Cosmos

Was looking around the net, trying to find like-minded clay pigeons, and found this chap from this random site
Apparently he was made by Heather, and she passed the Clay Test with him. Well that's just lovely. I must say that his beak is suspiciously flat, making him look a bit like a duck, and i don't know about you, but his eyes look a bit beady and close together. Make him look a bit inbred. Not like my eyes. not at all. No. *looks worried*

After more surfing (oh yeah, I'm up with the lingo) I found out about a worrying activity called 'Clay Pigeon Shooting'. Argh!!! I'm quite afraid. I hope there are no Clay Pigeon Shooting clubs around here! I'll have to make enquiries as to if there's any near where the Pigeon Chick is planning on taking me. I don't want them to confuse me with the other clay pigeons (poor souls) and take some pot-shots at me. Its bad enough being dropped, i don't think PVA glue will save me if i am shot. Maybe i should start a petition at stop the slaughter of innocent clay pigeons. Just because we are clay, doesn't mean we don't have feelings.

6 comments:

Philip. said...

He's not a patch on the real Kevin!!

Philip. said...

Why did I say Kevin????

I meant Trevor.

I'm going slightly mad :-)

Anonymous said...

Kevin?? You're just a bit loopy aren't you?! Tho i like it, it seems to have a similar comedy feel to it!

Philip. said...

You can't beat a bit of comedy :-)

Purple Pigeon said...

no you can't! Other comedy names include gerald, gordon, mildred and malcolm. I dont know why. Oh, and my dad is also called philip, and i shorten it to Pip.

Anonymous said...

I dont have a dad....just a lump of clay.... *sniff*