Wednesday 25 April 2007

Greedy

Every so often, I'll hook up with the crew and go for a meal at the Toby Carvery. Usually its hard to get a flock of pigeons in, but we did the old trick of standing on each others shoulders and wearing a hat and a trenchcoat, so no one was any the wiser.

This is a fairly standard meal size for me, though i had to forgo the turkey, as it was as bit too close to cannibalism for me! I know a turkey, his name is Craig. We lost touch just before Christmas, actually, i hope hes ok...

All the fun without the Cone, eh? I'd say it was more fun, as theres no chance of dropping it and then getting stuck in it like i did when i got ambitious and got a triple scooper from the ice cream man, with chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles, then tripped on a penny someone had dropped and ended up wearing the cone as a rather attractive, though sticky, hat.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trev, You really ought to do something nice for your pal Pigeon. she takes you to some awesome places. Not all little guys like you are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

you know, i try, like a few weeks ago, i painted her a lovely abstract picture using footprints and acrylic paint on a bit of paper i found. She wasnt very pleased though, and made me sit in the corner and forbade me to touch the paint again. Turns out that i had painted on some kind of presentation or something, but i still think she over-reacted a tad....

mollymcmo said...

that sundae looks orgasmic!!!!
i love trev, i want to marry him, he's just too cute for his own good.

m

Anonymous said...

Hehehe trust me, the sundae was that!!!

heheh I'm open to offers, are you the travelling type?